On behalf of the organizing committee of ICDAR’2015, we invite you to be a sponsor of the 13th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition and thus play an essential role for the success of the conference.
We expect to welcome more than 300 experts and researchers from all over the world and numerous high-ranking guests. Therefore, we anticipate extensive coverage of the event in the media.
ICDAR’2015 provides a range of opportunities for entrepreneurs, engineers, educators and researchers working in Document Analysis & Recognition and related areas. A rich scientific program will make ICDAR’2015 one of the most influential conferences in the field of Document Analysis and a key scientific and technological event in IT. These include:
- Training in cutting-edge methods and technologies by leading experts.
- Obtaining a comprehensive view of the latest research.
- Networking with researchers and other professionals from a broad range of disciplines.
- Connecting with potential collaborators and employers.
- Well-targeted publicity for new products, technologies and ventures.
To take advantage of these opportunities and to help enhance them, corporations, research centers, universities and individuals are invited to become sponsors of ICDAR’2015.
The conference is held in Tunis, the capital city of Tunisia. The venue, Ramada Plaza Tunis Hotel is located very conveniently on the Tunisian coast, near the sandy beaches of the Côte de Carthage and has all the facilities to host major conferences like ICDAR’2015.
Your sponsorship is key to the success of ICDAR’2015 and your presence would contribute to the prestige and impact of the conference and to present your enterprise and its expertise to a distinguished audience.
There are different ways you may give support to ICDAR. The following sponsoring packages are available, each providing a range of benefits:
- Silver (2,500 US$): Publication and link of your company’s logo on the conference website and printed conference materials.
- Gold (5,000 US$): The Silver Package. Additionally a table to present a poster and/or information material in the foyer of the conference venue.
- Platinum (10,000 US$): The Gold Package. Additionally a 10-minutes talk to present your company during the “Industrial Session”, additional space to demonstrate your solution(s), free conference participation for two persons including conference dinner, and distribution of a company flyer together with the conference materials.
- Doctoral Consortium Sponsorship (4,000 US$): Publication and link of your company’s logo on the webpage of the doctoral consortium. Furthermore, we offer to place your banner during the event and your company’s logo will appear in the doctoral consortium abstract booklet.
- Student Activities Sponsorship: Your donation will be dedicated to students as travel grants and Competition awards. Furthermore, we offer to place your banner during the event and your company’s logo will appear in the student activities webpage.
You may also consider targeted sponsorship of other events such as receptions or the banquet.
If you wish to engage as an ICDAR’2015 sponsor, we would be pleased to receive your timely and affirmative confirmation using the online form.
Please indicate your desired sponsoring package. You will then receive an invoice.
Some sponsors in previous editions: Google, Microsoft, Siemens, ABBYY, Fujitsu, IBM, etc. We are looking forward to a successful cooperation with you!
- Rolf Ingold, University of Fribourg, Switzerland. E-mail: email@example.com
- Andreas Dengel, FDKI, Germany. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org